Things To Know About Your Quests


While you're out on your quests chasing the inevitable, you might want to know that some of your challenges are easier than you think!

For one... if you're required to catch a Pidgey, it's evolved forms also count for the Pidgey, and hence, it's a bit easier than you might think.

Also, when you're tasked with making nice throws, great throws will also qualify. Whether an excellent throw counts or not, I'm not sure. I'd guess yes, but I can't prove that.

In case you have not noticed yet, your first research breakthrough prize is a Moltres! So yay, I don't, or didn't have one. Now my luck, well, it's not too awesome, but heck, I've now got one to work on!

Also, heads up, starting on April 10th. Niantic is having a special Gen 1 day or two or more. The suspicion is that since many folks are having tough times catching ghosts and other specified Pokemon during their quests, that Niantic is going to help players out!  We'll see.

That's it for the first post of this new Pokemon Go blog. It's not going to be anything big, but it's my place to spout about things I've seen, experienced or what not.

Until next time!

Comments